The village is 900 years old but the archaeological finds indicate there were people living here in 3000 B.C.
In the era of the Roman Empire there was very active life near to Balaton. It was an important place from point of view of the Christian life in the middle age. Its is proved by the fact that it is included in the estates of chapter in Székesfehérvár. At the end of the 16th century it is mentioned as a property of the castle in Tihany. The settlement is located by the road No 7, close to Balatonszemes and Balatonszárszó. The Balaton bicycle road is close and there are tourist lines too here. The village has a chapel what was built in 1935. The area of the Chapel gives place to Our Lady's day. Come and see the real values of the village.