Highlights on the way:
1. House of Nature, Gyenesdiás – The visitors’ and conference centre displays the flora and fauna of the Keszthely Hills in an interactive way.
2. ’Büdöskút’ ranger station – The hunting lodge standing in the crossroads of hiking trails is a popular destination with resting places and shelters. The St. Nicholas and ’Büdöskút’ springs can be reached from here.
3. ’Bél Mátyás’ lookout tower – The southern group of the former volcanic hills as well as the western basin of Lake Balaton and forests of the Keszthely Hills can be observed from this lookout tower. It is situated on the Garga Hill in Balatongyörök.
4. St. Michael chapel, Vonyarcvashegy – The shape of the white and protected chapel standing on the top of a lakeside hill catches the eyes from far. From here the beautiful view of the Keszthely Hills and the Lake Balaton can be admired. Further information are here!
5. ’Festetics Imre’ Animal Park, Keszthely – The animal park shows native Hungarian animals, Hungarian canins és domestic animals. Petting zoo and playground are at disposal.